podcast

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4UagVw8w8Blohx0zXNX2ZF?si=l2Vyc3kgQOyybmTA4jzfgw 


The Mindset Mentor (Podcast Series 2015– ) - IMDb






This podcast I found on Spotify. It’s titled 4 Tips For Better Communication by The Mindset Mentor. Which I thought was really fitting for this class since we have learned and talked so much about how communication can help us out so much. Creates better relationships and helps us learn and understand more about subjects, people and life. 


The 4 tips: 


Active Listening: "Yep, it's all about really tuning in. I mean, you've got two ears and one mouth, right? Let's listen twice as much as we speak! Be present and ask those killer open-ended questions".


Non-Verbal Magic: "Ever noticed how our bodies speak without words? I'm spilling the beans on mastering this body language game. Open posture, eye contact - the works!"


Tonality Tune-Up: "You won't believe how your tone can totally change things up. We're talking pitch, emotion, and that secret sauce that keeps the vibe just right".


Crystal Clear Chat: "Simple, clear, and impactful - that's how you talk. No need for fancy jargon. Just share your thoughts in a way that everyone gets".




The Importance of Mentorship and the Impact a Mentor Can Have | HSMAI Global




He talks about how nobody is born with great communication skills and that you need to learn from your mistakes.  For example I was really shy and couldn't communicate with my family and friends when something was wrong and I couldn't say what I wanted which made me upset. Because of this I felt misunderstood and not heard so I had to learn to say how I feel so people can understand my side. 


Communication is not just talking face to face, he talks abut how body language is a form of communication, how you react gives off an answer just as much as saying one. Another example is how we communicate over social media, through a post or a tweet we can communicate how we are feeling. 



This is a great podcast to get some more information about communicating if you are interested in learning more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Assessment

About Me